Call for Abstracts
Deadline has been extended to
15 March, 2020
— General Information —
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15 March 2020
Please note that abstracts that are not prepared according to the guidelines provided, or are submitted after the deadline, will not be considered for review.
— Instructions to authors —
As an author or co-author, please make sure that you have read all guidelines for abstract preparation and submission thoroughly.
— Abstract preparation —
Please ensure that the abstract is prepared according to the template that is provided.
All abstracts must be written to compliment the conference domain selected, significant results obtained and final conclusions made. It is expected that the abstract is informative and short without being too descriptive.
— Make a submission —
The authors must send their abstracts through the following electronic submission page.
For your reference;
- Select “Make a Submission” option to submit author and abstract details
- Select “Edit Submission” to make any changes to the abstract submitted
- Select “Upload File” to attach the abstract. Both a PDF and word document should be attached.
- Select “View File” to view your submission
- Select “Withdraw Submission” to remove any attachments.